We are looking for a self-driven and experienced Environment artist with a good knowledge on Unity.
- Creating, modifying and optimizing 3D assets and environments for our games from concept art and/or moodboards.
- Optimize assets appropriately for good performance on a variety of platforms (Windows, Android, Playstation, etc.)
- Configure and integrate assets in Unity.
- Experience creating 3D assets for games or realtime applications, especially in realistic art styles.
- Solid skills in essential 3D asset creation practices such as modeling, UV mapping, and texturing (Blender is preferred).
- Solid skills with 3D texturing/painting software (Substance Painter or equivalent).
- Ability to integrate/setup assets in Unity.
- Ability to assemble environments in Unity based on blockouts, concept art, or description.
- Basic knowledge of lighting and lightmapping in Unity.
- Attention to detail and ability to model according to real-world scale and proportions.
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to different workflows and project needs.
- Flexibility to self-motivate and work autonomously as well as collaborate with others as needed.
- Comfortable working remotely and asynchronously using instant chat tools (Discord).
- Comfortable with the basics of using version control tools (Git).
- Passionate about video games and new technologies.
- Creative and able to propose new ideas.
- High-speed internet connection.
- Fluent in English.
Added bonus (not required):
- Advanced technical skills and deeper, broader knowledge of 3D art techniques and Unity environment creation is desired but is not a requirement.
- 3D sculpting skills (Blender, ZBrush, etc.)
- Knowledge of best practices for VR games.
- Full-time (contractor or employee depending on the country).
- 100% remote (Warpfrog being a fully-remote company).
- Salary / Rate depending on skills and experience.
- Flexible working hours.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying